Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kyler started his 2nd year of Pre-school and loves it ! He is mad on the days that he does not get to go !
I love going and picking him up because he is always so excited about his day !
This summer he was able to take swimming lessons and learned so much ! His favorite part was when they would let them jump off the diving board!

Ky got a new dog this summer and he loves her so much ! He named her Tess...he was not happy when we told him we could not name her Shilo...I know crazy of us to not let him lol!!

2 comments:

The Bunnell's said...

What a cute kid. I love the picture of him in the chaps and vest- way too cute.

The Erickson Family said...

I am so happy to see a new post! He is seriously so cute! I was so happy to see you on halloween! We need to try and get together when I am up! I miss ya! Love you! Kacie